Shinola The White Hurricane 48MM - White
Precision is everything. Inspired by the Great Lakes Storm of 1913, historically known as the White Hurricane, the latest 48mm Runwell Sport Chronograph is crafted from ultralight, ultra strong titanium—like its sister watch, the Black Blizzard.
Tough enough to weather any storm, the White Hurricane’s core attributes elevate it as a trustworthy timepiece. From the titanium case and strap to the double-domed sapphire crystal, it’s tough enough to weather any storm. And in every squall, there’s a light. The entire face of the White Hurricane’s dial glows blue in the dark—like a beacon in a storm.
To celebrate this extraordinary watch, each comes with a custom display box, additional black rubber strap, and story book that dives into the inspiration behind the watch.
- CASE: Titanium tough with double-domed sapphire crystal.
- DIAL: White with a matte velvet finish, the White Hurricane’s dial is the first in Shinola history to have full lume.
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, minutes, small seconds.
- MOVEMENT: Argonite 5050 movement in this Runwell Sport Chronograph powers the calendar aperture, three sub dials and a powerful long-lasting battery.
- WATCH STRAP: Talk about a strong finish. This three-link bracelet is light, versatile, and made from brushed titanium. It is also removable, making the timepiece customizable with the included rubber strap.