Shinola The Traveler Subsecond 42MM - Midnight Blue
Just like its name, the Traveler is a road-ready timepiece fit for any adventure. Whether dressed up or down, the 42mm Traveler is a steady companion with a classic, everyday silhouette. The paper vellum textured dials and lived-in colorways are inspired by the sand dunes of Michigan.
The Traveler Chrono features two sub dials, classic chronograph pusher buttons, a calendar aperture at 6 o’clock, and is finished with a whip stich leather strap.
- CASE: The 42mm stainless steel case of the Traveler is elevated and timeless. Two pusher buttons, a pumpkin screw-down crown, and domed sapphire crystal complete the look.
- DIAL: The paper vellum textured dial features a printed 24-hour track, sub second dial at 6 o’clock, outlined numerals, and four-layer lume for excellent visibility, no matter the conditions.
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, minutes, small seconds.
- MOVEMENT: Argonite 1069 we learned to build and the one that still exudes an understated power. The high-accuracy quartz movement—hand-assembled in Detroit with Swiss and other imported parts.
- WATCH STRAP: A premium whip-stitch leather strap that will patina gracefully over time. Wear both with confidence from coast to coast.