Shinola The Runwell 41MM - Petoskey Stone
Built to last, and named accordingly, this classic Runwell is assembled from the finest components available in the world—and features a beautiful Petoskey Stone dial. The Petoskey stone is a treasure sought out by many who visit the beaches of northern Michigan. Varied on the surface, each stone is a fossil of colonial coral believed to have lived in waters more than 350 million years ago—and no two are alike.
Perfect for any Michigander or frequent visitor of Lake Michigan’s shores, this Runwell has its own unique story to tell. With the sandblasted PVD gunmetal case and British tan leather strap, it’s an instant—and versatile—icon.
- CASE: This sandblasted gunmetal PVD with double-domed sapphire crystal.
- DIAL: Due to the variation of Petoskey stones with Super-LumiNova hands, Arabic numerals and hour markers.
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, minutes, big seconds.
- MOVEMENT: Argonite 703 movement the high-accuracy quartz movement drives the hours, minutes and seconds with precision.
- WATCH STRAP: This premium leather strap in British tan is the perfect complement to the Petoskey Stone dial. It's also removable, making the timepiece customizable with the purchase of an additional strap.