Shinola The Middle Child Detrola 43MM - Clear
Like ultraviolet light, radio waves, and gravity, some things are just invisible. Enter The Middle Child Detrola; a tribute to being unseen but unforgettable. With a translucent TR90 resin case, transparent dial, and semi-transparent clear silicone strap, it’s the watch that reveals inner complexity without begging for attention. The Middle Child is playful yet powerfully built, with a stainless steel core and hand-assembled movement. Understated and impressive, just like its namesake.
- CASE: Stainless steel and the dial is protected by double-domed K1 crystal.
- DIAL: Translucent dial, it’s accented with bright white numerals and Super-LumiNova hands.
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, minutes, big seconds.
- MOVEMENT: Argonite 705 movement which is hand-assembled in Detroit with Swiss and other imported parts.
- WATCH STRAP: A semi-transparent clear silicone strap is the perfect complement to this fun watch. Soft and flexible, it offers a comfortable fit and is easy to wear.