Shinola The Diamond Book 25MM - Sandstone
The Book Tower, an Italian Renaissance-style skyscraper located in the heart of downtown Detroit, is one of the city’s oldest and most spectacular architectural highlights. The Shinola Book watch takes its signature ovalene shape from a remarkable third-floor skylight, a stunning feat of glass and iron work that bears witness to the glory of Detroit design, history, and craft.
This edition of our Book watch features a captivating polished mother of pearl dial. Surrounding the open face, find a dazzling diamond bezel that harkens to the glasswork of the Book skylight. Crafted from stainless steel and finished with a matching five-link bracelet, this petite 25mm watch is a work of art and wonder. Engrave the case back of the Book to make it uniquely your own.
- CASE: The petite 25mm case of the Book is crafted from long-lasting stainless steel. A radiant diamond pavé bezel and sapphire crystal complete this stunning timepiece.
- DIAL: Like a window to the heavens, the shimmering, pearlescent dial is surrounded by a ring of diamond stars.
- FUNCTIONS: Hours and minutes.
- MOVEMENT: Argonite 751 this high-accuracy quartz movement—hand-assembled in Detroit with Swiss and other imported parts—drives the hours and minutes with precision.
- WATCH STRAP: A five-link stainless steel bracelet accentuates the light-catching Mother of Pearl and diamond bezel.