Shinola Lake Michigan Monster Automatic 43MM
This 43mm Shinola Monster hits the mark when it comes to a dive watch you can trust. Its technical acumen makes the iconic aesthetic of Shinola an added bonus. Powered by the SW200-1 automatic movement, which features 26 jewels and a 38-hour power reserve, this high-grade 316L stainless steel timepiece is meticulously engineered to withstand extreme pressure and has a depth rating of 1,000 feet. With durable, anti-reflective sapphire crystal and an anti-magnetic shield, the Shinola Monster is designed specifically with divers in mind. A unidirectional bezel keeps track of precious time underwater, and a blue rubber strap expands to provide a secure fit while diving. While its midnight blue dial reminds us of the stunning ice formations across Lake Michigan in the coldest months of winter, the star quality of this timepiece is its performance.
- CASE: Brushed stainless steel, with single dome sapphire crystal and anti-reflective coating.
- DIAL: Midnight Blue with Super-LumiNova hands, and indexes to maximize readability.
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, minutes, seconds, date indicator.
- MOVEMENT: SW200-1 automatic movement with Swiss and other imported parts.
- WATCH STRAP: Blue Rubber Strap.