Shinola Lake Huron Monster Automatic 43MM
This 43mm Shinola Monster hits the mark when it comes to a dive watch you can trust. Its technical acumen makes the iconic aesthetic of Shinola an added bonus. Powered by the SW200-1 automatic movement, which features 26 jewels and a 38-hour power reserve, this high-grade 316L stainless steel timepiece is meticulously engineered to withstand extreme pressure and has a depth rating of 1,000 feet. With durable, anti-reflective sapphire crystal and an anti-magnetic shield, the Shinola Monster is designed specifically with divers in mind. A unidirectional bezel keeps track of precious time underwater, and a black rubber strap expands to provide a secure fit while diving. While its orange enamel dial reminds us of those summer sunrises on the shoreline of Lake Huron, the star quality of this timepiece is its performance.
- CASE: Brushed stainless steel, with single dome sapphire crystal and anti-reflective coating.
- DIAL: Orange Glossy Enamel with Super-LumiNova hands, and indexes to maximize readability.
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, minutes, seconds, date indicator.
- MOVEMENT: SW200-1 automatic movement with Swiss and other imported parts.
- WATCH STRAP: Black Rubber Strap.