Shinola Harbor Monster Automatic 43MM
Sailors take warning. Standing tall along the coast of Lake Michigan is an army of red lighthouses. For hundreds of years, lighthouses have been protecting ships from crashing into Michigan's shores—and guarding harbors from what lies beyond in the rocky waters. Inspired by the lighthouses in South Haven, Grand Haven, Muskegon, “Big Red" in Holland and others along the coast, the Harbor Monster features a glossy cardinal enamel dial and a semi-matte midnight blue bezel, reminiscent of Lake Michigan waves crashing up against the base of these legendary crimson lighthouses. Powered by the SW200-1 automatic movement, which features 26 jewels and a 38-hour power reserve, this 43mm high-grade 316L stainless steel timepiece is meticulously engineered to withstand extreme pressure and has a depth rating of 1,000 feet.
- CASE: Brushed stainless steel, with single dome sapphire crystal and anti-reflective coating.
- DIAL: Cardinal with Super-LumiNova hands, and indexes to maximize readability.
- FUNCTIONS: hours, minutes, seconds, date indicator.
- MOVEMENT: SW200-1 automatic movement with Swiss and other imported parts.
- WATCH STRAP: Brushed stainless steel with polished stainless steel sides.